COMMITTED TO OUR CUSTOMERS SUCCESS
- We deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions, and customer service that is second to none. Our bar, tube, pipe and machined products are used in a wide variety of OEM'S, machine shops and fabricators serving industries such as lawn & garden, agriculture, construction, oil & gas, automotive, military, mining, and many more.
- Our experienced and knowledgeable sales force works to understand your requirements and then helps you to meet those requirements successfully, on time and within budget.
- We purchase our metals domestically and globally which has allowed us to provide our customers with top quality products at competitive prices.
- Wisconsin Steel & Tube provides you with prompt quotations, diligent follow through and continued service and support even after delivery, as "Our Strength is Our Service.
YOUR STEEL BAR, TUBE AND PIPE RESOURCE
- With our large facility totaling over 116,000 square feet, we are positioned well to stock not only our general product line, but also custom/engineered materials.
- Our Quality Assurance Department, headed by our on-staff metallurgist, maintains high quality levels for all products and processes. All our procedures are certified to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Wisconsin Steel & Tube is fully committed to meet the requirements of our customers to supply fully traceable steel products.
- We recognize that our customers must find innovative ways to cut costs to remain competitive, which is why we offer just-in-time (JIT) delivery. With JIT, your steel requirements will be available at the exact moment that they are needed.
- We offer a streamlined approach to inventory management and order fulfillment through vendor managed inventory (VMI). The goal of our VMI program is to provide a mutually beneficial relationship where both sides can more smoothly and accurately control the availability and flow of material.
Processing applications to meet your needs
We have the ability to supply our customers with products ranging from raw materials to semi-finished parts to fully processed components.
Our in-house capabilities include sawing (band saw, cold saw and modern cut-off) and deburring services.
For machined and fabricated parts, Wisconsin Steel & Tube has the extensive outsourcing resources to meet our customer's needed. With one simple purchase order, we will manage your project.
If you would like to learn more about how Wisconsin Steel & Tube can help you, please give us a call at 800-279-8335.